Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Christine and Cathleen, they are instructors at the rec center I work out at. They are the best, they push me so hard and help me out a ton. Christine told me last night that I looked like I am losing weight. FINALLY. I am working so hard. I'm also doing Weight Watchers again so hopefully I keep getting good results.

I am thankful that AJ has been here with us again. It's been nice having the company and help.

I am thankful that the kids and I get to go to California next month and get away from this cold weather. Today was such a miserable, cold, windy day!

I am thankful for my mom and the weekly care packages she sends for the kids and I. Chapstick, magazines, vitamins, medicine, clothes for the kids, coupons, pictures, etc. are only some of the things she sends. She is the best mom and grandma ever! Last week I was giving Jaden his vitamins and he says "Grandma got more vitamins, mommy?" I just laughed and thought it was so cute. He knows Grandma always gets him lots of stuff.

I am thankful that AJ fixed my CD burner. He replaced it with an old CD drive and it works! I can finally burn CDs!!!

I am thankful that my kids are so kind and well-behaved. They have their moments just like any toddler does, but overall they are amazing kids. The ladies at the child care in the gym always say how good they are. They always help clean up the mess before we leave. They share their toys and say thank you and please every single time. I am so proud of them. I love them so much.


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love you guys

Nicole said...

YES YES YES we all wish our kids could be just like yours! Whats your secret? lol!! Your kiddies are the best!! Brindley got a new princess phone today and the only one she calls is Jaden!! They have long chats:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails