Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Games and Cars!

Jaden is starting to get bored at times so now I have to come up with new ways to keep him entertained. Today I decided to get online and look at some online games for toddlers. He absolutely loved playing the different games. Some of the games were even preschool level 3! I am pretty sure I am not biased when I say that Jaden is really smart. There was one game where he had to decide which object is bigger out of 2 objects and he guessed every single one right. He played a matching game where he had to pick what belongs to another object, i.e. tooth paste with a tooth brush. He got them all right. I almost started to cry just watching his face light up. He was so proud of himself when he would get it right and so eager to learn. I wish I would have gotten a picture of his face with his intent stare and big smile.
Yesterday AJ bought me a car!!!! I got a '99 Dodge Durango. This picture doesn't do it justice.
I will have to take a better one in the daylight. I was and am so excited. It's so nice driving a safe, reliable car with my kids in tow. It seats 7 people which is so fun! One of the first things I said when we were looking at it is that now Nicole and her girls and us can ride in the same car. :) Thank you soooo much AJ for my car!

(please disregard my evil sweatshirt, it was cold and the first one I found. No, I did not purchase this with my own money.)

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats! It looks like such a nice car! I am very happy for you!

Katie said...

yes, Jaden is so smart! I ♥ him

Anonymous said...

yay for new truck!!! wow daddy came thru!! awesome!! and dang girl u got a bookwarm on ur hands i bet.... good for J!

Breanna said...

Yay for the new suv!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails