Wednesday, October 28, 2009

18 months for Kaylie!


My babygirl Kaylie is 18 months old now! Wow time has flown by. I still think of her as my little baby. It's amazing to me how much she has changed in just the past few months. She is growing up so fast. I look at pictures from the summer and she looks like a baby and now she looks like a big girl! I love her so much. She is still full of personality and attitude, I love it. She loves to tell Jaden and I no and loves to tease. She knows how to stand up for herself now since she was always picked on by Jaden and Brindley and couldn't really do anything about it. Now she will push them or take their toys and run the other way giggling. She may have her attitude, but she is such a little sweetie. She loves to give long hugs which are my favorite. She will just rest her head on my shoulder and hug me tight. She is learning new things all the time. She says hi and bye, she will answer questions with a yes or no, she says lots of small sentences and copies what Jaden says a lot. One of my favorite things she says is "touchdown!" and puts her hands up in the air. She does it when we are watching football of course. :) It's adorable. I love her soooooo much and am so thankful that she is my little girl.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of her taken the past couple of weeks...








18 months stats
34.5 inches tall - 98% (if this is accurate, she has grown 4.5 inches in 6 months!)
24 pounds - 60%

3 comments:

Katie said...

yayaya she is soooooo cute :)

Shirley said...

It's crazy how fast they grow! I still think of her being your little baby too. But then I realize that I have a 7 month old and it makes sense. She is such a pretty little girl. You've done a great job!

Sarah Z said...

HOly cow...i had SO much catching up to do!! I can't believe your list of 101 things to do...it's very encouraging! Your kids are so stinkin cute...I can't believe Kaylie is 18 months...It was good to see you the other day. We'll have to get together when we are all healthy [i just caught Tuckers cold]. we are getting internet on monday so check for my blog update shortly after that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails