Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good times with Daddy

The kids and I have been having fun with their daddy here. We have played at the park a lot and read lots of books and watched the movie Cars a million times. Cars is Jaden's new favorite movie. The kids have also stayed up way past their bedtime. AJ's mom got them each their own big, soft blankets.

On Wednesday afternoon we took the kids to The Living Aquarium in Sandy. My kids get in free because they are 2 and under so it was definitely worth it. They loved seeing all the "fishies" and especially loved the sharks. They were standing in front of the sharks for about 10 minutes just squealing, yelling, and giggling each time the shark would come in front of them. The family next to us were a cute little black family and they were very nice. The 2 year old little girl was adorable, hopefully Jaden's future girlfriend!
Kaylie wasn't too fond of the pretend frog that I sat on for a picture.


I love this picture of Daddy and Kaylie. :)

Jaden had to do a few more breathing treatments the past week, but for the most part he is all better. He was always such a good boy and would just sit and watch Cars while he did his treatment.

I have enjoyed sleeping in a few times and taking much needed naps. The first morning that I slept in, I came out and the kids were so excited to see me. AJ took a few pictures right when I woke up...

Here's Jaden talking to Grandma Katie on the phone. He loves talking on the phone, he listens so intently and talks so cute.

Here's Kaylie, just happy to be alive :) I love her big, cute smile!!!

She loves the computer....

The kids love their bath time!

Jaden knows his first and last name now. It's so cute when we ask him what his name is he says, "Nay-den Dames" aka Jaden James. It's adorable! He's so smart. I just love his cute personality and how sweet he is. Whenever I come back home from being gone with my friends or sisters he will say "mommy have fun?" "mommy played with friends" "mommy tan now" :) It's so fun to see their big smiles when I get home and get big hugs and kisses. I love my kids so much! It's been soooo nice to have a little break and do fun things with friends and family. But I do miss my babies when I'm gone!

5 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Such cute pictures -- love you guys!

Megan Isham said...

Yay i am glad you are having fun. and that the kids are enjoying time with their dad.

Rachel said...

I still need to go to the aquarium, it's looks so fun. Cute, cute, pictures. Glad you guys are having fun...and that you're getting some extra sleep. That's awesome :)

Alisha Chase said...

Yahoo for sleeping in and taking those well deserved Naps!! I am glad you are having such an awesome week you deserved some fun!!! Super cute pics! I bet it's super nice to have the extra helping hand around again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails