Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hogle Zoo


Daddy, myself, Jaden, Kaylie, my sister Megan, Mindy and her little boy Gavin all went to the Hogle Zoo the other day. Us adults were just as excited as the little kids, or maybe even more! We started off the day with going on the "choo-choo train." Jaden was so excited that he was speechless. He just sat there biting his nails and looking around in disbelief. He loves to play with trains but has never rode on one before. He has been talking about it ever since. Kaylie had a lot of fun riding with Daddy.

We saw a lot of neat animals. I really wanted to see lions, but I guess they died a few years ago and one of the employees said they wouldn't have anymore for a long time. It was still fun to see all of the other animals, especially the baby elephant and baby giraffe.
Jaden and I stood together and watched the elephants for quite awhile. I pointed to the mommy elephant and said "look Jaden, that's the mommy elephant and that's the baby elephant next to her." He then said, "Yea Mommy, that's you!" (pointing to the mommy elephant) "And that's me, Jaden!" (pointing to the baby elephant.) How cute is that! And what a smart little boy. :)







We were sooo tired after, but had lots of fun!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

yay, I want to go sometime with you all when I come!

Rachel said...

Way cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the zoo!!So we have the same stroller, thank heavens for double strollers huh :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails