Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gardner Village


This afternoon my kids and I went with my sister Megan to Gardner Village. I wanted to do something fun outside and take advantage of the last days of nice weather. We had fun walking around looking at the witches. Jaden and Kaylie loved the music that was playing really loud and danced around on the stage. We had to go to the bakery of course and get some yummy bread and cookies. Then we went to the petting zoo and Jaden had fun petting the animals. Kaylie didn't want anything to do with them. After a few minutes of looking at the animals Jaden got bored and started playing on the little bridge. Kaylie couldn't go up and down it because it was too steep so she decided to start crawling up it. Ewww I wasn't too happy about that, talk about dirty! Anyway, we had a great time and of course took tons of pictures! :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

Really cute pictures--looks like it was fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails