Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am officially ghetto

My car window (the passenger side) broke this past spring and I haven't had the money to get it fixed and haven't put it as a priority because of the nice weather. Well now it's freezing cold and I definitely need to get it fixed. Hopefully soon! Well I tried to duct tape plastic to cover it, but that didn't quite work. It just blew right off both times I tried it. Tonight we had to drive my sister home so I bundled up the kids in hats and coats and blankets and off we went. Now most kids would have cried and screamed and complained the whole way because of the cold wind in their faces. NOT my kids! They were happy and content the whole time. They mostly just sat there and listened to music and smiled at me here and there. I couldn't believe how great they were. I love them so much and am so blessed to have such good kids. I love you guys. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails