Saturday, November 20, 2010

Working woman!

It's official. I am now a working woman! It feels good to be working again and making money. I work at Orbit Medical, it's a medical supply company. I am customer service for oxygen patients. So far I really like the company, the job and the people. It's part time, the hours are perfect. My first day leaving for work Jamie stayed home with the kids. I hugged Jaden goodbye and told him I was going to work. He said to me, "Mommy why do you have to go to work?" and I said, "cuz I gotta make some money for us." then he said, "But I thought Daddy was supposed to work and make money for us?" awwww what a smart little kid. I love him. I hugged him and said, "Well Daddy isn't working right now, so Mommy needs to work." He smiled and said "Oh okay Mommy."

Anyway, I feel great. I love having adult interaction again and getting some time away from the day to day life of motherhood. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails