Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday



1.   My Thanksgiving plans this year will include  Monday we are celebrating with our friends and doing a Thanksgiving dinner of our own :) Thanksgiving day we are going to my brother and sis-in-law's house for some yummy food and football!

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was a couple of years ago my mom and Walt were here and we had Thanksgiving at my house. It was fun times.

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is it's now going to be the baked mac and cheese casserole. :) 

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is  dark, yummy, juicy turkey! and pumpkin pie

5.  Thanksgiving free association!      turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce in a can...the kind with the lines on it, thankfulness, pumpkin pie.

6.  Thansgiving is    a great holiday, one of my favorites.

7.  I am thankful for   being a mom to two adorable kids, Jamie and my family. I am also very thankful for new friendships and old ones, friends I will have forever. My job, my health and happiness.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails