Friday, November 26, 2010

favorite things friday




1.   Black Friday is   something I WILL get to do someday!

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include fun times! I finally will have money for Christmas :)

3.  Holiday shopping makes me  happy!!! I LOVE buying presents for people. I hate waiting to give it to them.

4.  This year my Christmas list will include Play by Givenchy perfume, clothes, Knight & Day, games, the Wii, Dallas Cowboys jacket, jewelry, etc

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?   I'm all about bargain shopping!

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is  it is a lot of fun, good workout; but all my money disappears.

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper?  In-person because I'm impatient and hate having to wait for it to ship. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails