Friday, November 12, 2010

fill in the blank friday



{image via weheartit}

1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was off the top of my  head...go to Vegas last minute with my boyfriend at the time. We just got in the car and drove there for the night. It was so fun. 

2.  The best gift I've ever received was other than the obvious (my kids)...a scrapbook that my mom made me of the first 21 years of my life. I love to look at it and reminisce. :) 

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I found out I was pregnant with Kaylie...LOL, Jaden was only 2 1/2 months old...I remember calling Nicole and she thought I was joking. 

4.  I can't leave the house without my cell phone and chapstick.

5.  My favorite day of the week is Thursday because   Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! :) My life is sooo exciting.

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is  Friends! the TV show

7.  My perfect day would include  sleeping in, Starbucks frap, play with kids, hang out at the pool, take a nap, gym, watch shows, yummy dinner and stay up late :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails