Sunday, November 7, 2010

BuNk BeDs!

 Daddy sending money = the kids getting bunk beds!!!

Wednesday morning the kids and I went to a furniture warehouse and found some great bunk beds. They got to test all of them out and thankfully they picked the one I had my eye on. The salesman told me that it would only take about an hour and a half. Hah! I started putting together the pieces that night, which took about two hours. Then Jamie and I finished it up on Friday night and it took us close to 3 hours. Jaden asked a hundred times, "Now can you set up my bunk beds?" "Are the bunk beds done yet?" Jaden and Kaylie were soooo excited. I'm so glad that I took pictures to remember their adorable, ecstatic faces.

Here they are sleeping the first night...

This is definitely going to be one of my favorite pictures forever...
Tonight they were in their own individual beds and stayed up talking for almost an hour. Jamie went in to tell them to go to sleep and Jaden had taken his pillow into Kaylie's bed and laid next to her. I went in and saw that they were laying there and decided why not? If they are going to sleep then they can sleep together. So I gave Jaden his blanket and they talked and giggled for a few more minutes and then fell asleep. I went in a couple hours later and took this picture. :) ♥ Best friends

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails