Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fill in the Blanks...all about hair!



1.   My last haircut was  in September. 

2.  My most daring hair moment was     when I let Nicole (6 weeks into hair school) completely chop off my long hair to a short hair cut. She did an awesome job...
3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is   braids. Maybe someday if I go to the Bahamas for a few weeks. I think it'd be soooo fun.

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)   platinum blonde like Britney...even though I did it back in highschool, I'm not sure I could do it again.


5.  My go-to hair do is     straight or big pretty curls .


6.  My biggest hair disaster was    for some reason my hair got cut really really short when I was 6 or 7, like boy short with the poofy bangs. What were you doing to me Mom!? :) .

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is    extensions again...I LOVED having long hair. Just no glue this time :) .

8.  My best hair day was    probably for one of my high school dances.

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was  the poofy bangs all fluffed up and the crimped hair. hahaha!

10.  My hair is   slowly getting healthier, longer and more lovable :)   .

1 comments:

Katie said...

so funny, that hair cut when you were little. But you were/are so cute that it didn't matter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails