Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OuR NeW hOmE

  
We are so happy to be in our new home. It is an adorable basement apartment which doesn't feel like we're in the basement. It's big, comfortable and very nice. The owners are really nice people. So far so good! The other night I was mopping my floor and I was smiling. I just love cleaning already clean, new, nice stuff! Jaden will randomly say to me, "Mommy I like our new house" or "I love the shiny, clean floors." :) I can definitely tell a difference with all of us, we are much happier here!
Here are a few pictures I have taken...
 

3 comments:

Shirley said...

It looks so nice! I'm so happy for you!

Nicole said...

Love your new place! Its SO nice! Words can't explain how happy I for with everything you have going on! Loves!!!!!

:: ashley :: said...

oh la la! how fun to be in a nice new place!

Related Posts with Thumbnails