Saturday, November 13, 2010

"All You Need" by Jaden James :)



Who in the world wakes up singing? I can tell you who...JADEN! Jaden wakes up singing, literally. Whether he is waking up from a nap or early in the morning at 6 am. The minute he opens his eyes he starts to sing. I think it is the cutest thing ever. He loves to watch the Thomas & Friends videos and listen to the songs. This one is his favorite and usually is the one he is always singing. He knows most of the words to all of his favorite songs. His memory is amazing and so is his voice. :) I am pretty positive he is going to be a singer. I love to hear him sing all day long.

Some of his favorite songs...
Real Gone - Cars theme song
Life is a Highway
all of the Thomas & Friends songs
Jingle Bells
Come on Ride the Train -
Quad City DJ's
BINGO
Airplane song
(from Barney)


1 comments:

Katie said...

This is so cute -- will you see if he will sing to me on the computer????

Related Posts with Thumbnails