Monday, June 29, 2009

30 random questions...thanks nicole for giving me something to do


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
no

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
IF I go on them, yes. I'm a wimp.

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
wow...like YEARS and YEARS ago. I think it was with Vince for East High's Christmas dance our senior year.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
yes, I haven't seen one and hope I never will

5. Do you consider yourself creative?
if I have to be.

6. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
yes.

7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Team Aniston for sure. I hate Angelina, she's a home wrecking weirdo, LOL.

8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know enough

9. Do you know how to play poker?
nope

10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
pretty close...when I was in labor with Jaden and after I had him. I was so tired, I just couldn't sleep

11. What’s your favorite commercial?
I love the TMobile ones with Charles Barkley and Dwayne Wade

12. Who was your first crush?
Jared Morgan.

13. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
I have before, but not so much anymore because of all the stupid cameras!

14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
of course

15. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox! But honestly I don't care, I don't like baseball...

16. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes when I was a teenager

17. How often do you remember your dreams?
Almost always.

18. What’s the one thing on your mind?
that I should really go to sleep

19. Do you always wear your seat belt?
yes always.

20. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was a really good dancer and more crafty and creative.

21. Do you like Sushi?
ewww no.

22. What do you wear to bed?
tshirt and shorts.

23. Do you truly hate anyone?
yep, her name is Sarah Flack thank you very much.

24. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Nick Lachey of course

25. Do you know anyone in jail?
I don't think so.

26. What food do you find disgusting?
green beans, sloppy joes

27. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
yea, but not in a mean way.

28. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Nope

29. Do you believe in angels and demons?
sure.

30. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Proposal, LOVED IT.

Anyone that wants to do this can do it.. so I tag all of you ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails