Tuesday, June 23, 2009

one!

Today we went swimming with friends and had a blast. Kaylie proved today how smart she is. She was sitting on a chair talking to some random lady. I guess she wanted to be a social butterfly. :) The lady asked, "how old are you?" I was about to open my mouth and answer, BUT to my surprise Kaylie held up her little pointer finger and said "one!" I could NOT believe it. My little girl is only 14 months old...and she knows how old she is and knows how many fingers! Jaden just barely started saying how old he is all by himself. The lady couldn't believe how adorable and smart she was. I freakin love my little girl. :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

seiously, she IS so smart and cute!

Nicole said...

Awe! I love it!

Anonymous said...

so flippen smart i lv it whta cutie!

Rachel said...

Ahhh what a smart little girl :)

Nicole said...

she is so smart i just love her!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails