Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Confessions

I confess that the past couple of days I have really not wanted to be a mom.

I confess that I have eaten too many sugar cookies today.

I confess that I went to bed at 8:30 last night! It felt great!

I confess I hate hearing about Jon and Kate, who the heck cares?! I know Kate just loves all of the publicity.

I confess that sometimes I have to bribe Jaden with candy to get him to come inside.

I confess that I missed an old high school friend's wedding reception on Friday.

I confess that I wish I had some vodka and lemonade right now.

3 comments:

Breanna said...

Dont feel bad, i have to bribe dj too :)

Shirley said...

I missed Christina's wedding reception too. I didn't know about it though. :) I saw Ashley at smith's before the reception and she told me about it. We had dinner plans so we couldn't really go. I'm sure with two kids that would be a hard trip for you so don't feel bad at all!

Megan Isham said...

I sorry this weekend has been hard with the kiddies. You do a great job. Hope you have a better week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails