Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Jaden being so sweet to me and caring so much about me. The other day I was crying pretty hard and he came and sat down by me and wiped my tears off my face. And he kept giving me hugs and asking "you ok mommy?" He is so sweet. I love my little boy.

I am thankful for good friends that I can always count on.

I am thankful for the tanning salon. It's
the only thing making me feel pretty right now.

I am thankful for AJ. After all we have been through together, good and bad, he is still a good friend to me and will listen to me cry or vent anytime.

I am thankful for sports. Life would be so boring without football or basketball!

I am thankful that I will soon have the opportunity to watch my sister's best friend's little baby girl Madison a couple days a
week. It will cure my baby hungriness. :)

I am thankful for my determination to lose weight and eat better. I am doing pretty darn good compared to how I have been the past couple of years.

I am thankful for Kaylie's h
ugs and kisses that she gives me a hundred times a day.

I am thankful for mornings I had like this morning with my kids. We danced around and sang with pretend microphones. Jaden and Kaylie tried on my shoes and hats and danced around and watched me be silly. We have so much fun together.

I am thankful for my brother Ryan
and how much he loves the three of us and all he does for us. He is an awesome uncle. Always good times with Uncle Ry Ry!

5 comments:

Megan Isham said...

I am thankful for you dear sister. I am so greatful for everything you do for me. Sorry I can't do more for you but I am here for you anytime. LOVE YA, MEAN IT, CIAO!!!

Shirley said...

I love your thankful thursdays! It always puts things into perspective for me. I can gripe, but there is always something to be thankful about. I hope things are going well for you and that you'll find what you are looking for just around the corner. :)

Katie said...

Yay! Love you and the kiddies

Rachel said...

Ahh cute pictures. I like the shoes Jayden is wearing, cute cute!
That's cool that you and the kids have so much fun together. I need to take more time just to have fun and be crazy with them :)
We need to plan another get together soon!!

Just the 3 of us said...

Im Thankful for your friendship!! Your the best! You are so lucky to have little Jaden, he really is a sweet little guy! And kaylie what would you do without her fun little spunk!!! Keep doing what your doing!! Your so good at being a mom and a friend! Love ya!!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails