Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Jaden and Kaylie's doctor, Dr. Glade. He is such an amazing doctor. He is extremely caring and knows his stuff.

I am thankful that Jaden is healthy, growing and learning so well. I took him to his 2 year appt. today and he weighed in at 32 lbs. and is 3 feet tall! The doctor was very impressed with how he is doing physically and cognitively.

I am thankful for the "girl time" I got to have last night with Carlene and Nicole. I colored Nicole's hair (I did a very good job I must say) and we watched He's Just Not That Into You. It was fun to just chat and not have to worry about watching kids. I love you both so much!

I am thankful for mine and Kaylie's cuddle time right before bed. She gets pretty fussy before bedtime if I don't hold her for awhile and give her my full attention. I make sure that I give her that cuddle time every night before she goes to bed. I love it because she just lays there with me and lets me kiss her and squeeze her.

I am thankful for the Soap Net Channel because they replay the original 90210 everyday. I love that show. Thanks to DVR I am able to watch it at night.

I am thankful that both my kids take a nap at the same time so I am able to get one, too.


1 comments:

Katie said...

yay, I'm thankful you have a good dr for the kids and that you have gooood friends :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails