Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Confessions

I confess that I got another tattoo yesterday. It hurt so bad.


I confess that I miss AJ a lot.

I confess that I really want to move back to Arizona, but it looks like I will be here for another year.

I confess that I really want the Lakers to win tonight! Go D. Fisher!!!

I confess I am really poor and yesterday my sister had to buy me baby wipes. Thanks Megs.

I confess that people with bad manners really make me mad.

I confess last night I wore capris and a short sleeve shirt and it was only 50 degrees. My bad for thinking I can wear that in the middle of June!!!

I confess that sometimes I just ignore my phone completely. I'm tired of all the text messages I get.

I confess I haven't worked out for a week. Slacking big time...


4 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE your tattoo! Its awesome. GO LAKERS!! and I also ignore my phone sometimes, its crazy that people can contact you wherever you are at all hours of the day (now I just sound like an old hag).

Alisha Chase said...

i LOVE Confession Sunday... I think i am going to start, its so fun to just be out there. I do like your new tattoo, although it looks painful!

Anonymous said...

love the tat!

:: ashley :: said...

ooouuuuuch! That looks like it hurts, I am a wimp- never could do that! I feel bad you don't like Utah much... if you're bored or need help or anything let me know! See you Friday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails