Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good times!


The other day we went to see our friend Jessica and her little stud muffin Gene, who are in town from Arizona. There were 8 kids total and 4 of us moms. :) It was a lot of fun! I had Madison with me, the little girl that I babysit once a week. Boy having three kids under the age of TWO is lots of work!!!
Here are some fun pictures from our day.

all 8 kiddies playing with the toys :)


Gene, Jaden and Brindley getting their workout in for the day :)


having fun on the trampoline!


Jess giving water to the thirsty children :)


Carlene, Gene and Chloe


Gene and I...he is such a little babe, I ♥ him!


Kaylie and Madison...Kaylie LOVES little babies

Gene and his mommy, Jess :)


I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!

♥Jessica Jewett, Nicole Swenson, me, Carlene Moody♥

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love these pictures! great ones of you and your friends

Anonymous said...

i lv playdate so fun...kaylie looks so cute like a little momma!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails