Saturday, July 18, 2009

random

After quite a few tests and a miserable 3 weeks my doctor has decided I have to get a colonoscopy done on Tuesday morning. This is something I am not looking forward to and am very nervous about it. I'm mostly dreading the day before the procedure. I will spare you the details, but I'm sure most of you know the stuff I will have to deal with.

Jaden is getting his last 2 year molar in. I took him to the doctor this morning because he has been very ornery the past couple of days. I was pretty sure it was another ear infection, but it was just his teeth. owch!

Kaylie is getting sweeter and sweeter everyday. I think she is growing out of her "high maintenance" stage, but I'm sure it will come back, if not soon it will come back in her teenage years. :) She is such a sweet, good little girl. She loves little babies, probably because they don't pick on her like her brother and his friends. She will go right up to any baby and give them a hug or get down to their level and talk to them. She is also becoming more and more social. Every time we've been at the pool she will go up and just sit down by someone and start smiling at them or babbling.

I felt like the worse mom ever today because I had to take the kids to Draper to meet my sister grocery shopping. I felt bad because it was 101 degrees outside which means it was probably 110 in my car! My air conditioning is broken, boy is it miserable! The kids got so ornery on the way back home, I felt soooo bad. Anyone want to give me their car with air conditioning? Thank you, come again. :)

I am getting pretty stressed out now because I am supposed to be moving in one week and I still have lots of packing to do. I also have my colonoscopy on Tuesday so that will take away packing time. I also can't afford to get a Uhaul so I need trucks and not sure if I will find someone willing to help with their truck. We will see! I can't wait for us to be in our nice, new place.

I am so glad that Big Brother is on now. I love that show! So much drama already and it's only week 2! Someday I would love to be on that show. I think it would be so fun.

Jaden is starting to learn the words and recognize some songs that come on the radio. He loves to sing Taylor Swift's song, You Belong With Me. Him and Kaylie love that song. Also, there is a song called Bust it Baby and he starts singing "baaabbbbbyyyy" right when it comes on. I love to watch them dance and get excited over certain songs.

It's been really hard for me to get used to being back at work. Even though I'm only away from my babies 5 hours a day, it is hard. I miss them a lot. It's also been hard with my health issues and being so tired. I'm very thankful for my friends that are watching my kids. They are the best and my kids have so much fun with their kids.




4 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Sorry to hear bout needing a colonoscopy...I hope everything's ok! Wish I was there to help you out a bit...

Rachel said...

I hope everything goes well tomorrow, sorry you have to go through that.
My car has issues with the air conditioning too. The front works but not in the back so the kids can't feel it. Everytime i go in the car they get all sweaty and i feel so bad.
I hope you get all your packing done and can find some trucks. Let me know if you need help i'll do whatever i can :)

Anonymous said...

omgosh good luck with the procedure...oh wait it ws today....hope ur ok...girl if i ws there id help u move lol..i swear....hope ur new place is awesome!!

Unknown said...

I hope everything went ok with your colonoscopy! No fun at all, but I hope the doctors were able to pinpoint what was wrong. Let me know if you need anything!

P.S. What did you think of Ed winning The Bachelorette? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails