Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Confessions

I confess that I'm really starting to give up on men all together. Are there any good ones left in this world?

I confess that I'm craving sugar cookies right now.

I confess that I feel like the black sheep in my family.

I confess that I let my kids talk to each other for about ten minutes before I finally get out of bed in the morning and get them.

I confess I can be superstitious at times.

I confess I have a lot more packing to do and I'm moving very soon!


7 comments:

Shirley said...

I am pretty sure every mom lets their kids talk or whatever in the mornings. I think I make Ryan go way longer than I should. I pretty much wait until he's crying. Does that make me a bad mom? Maybe, but we all do it! :)

Sarah Z said...

Your nice...I keep my kids in bed for almost an our after they are awake! Ten mins is NOTHING!

Sarah Z said...

i mean Hour...sorry!

Anonymous said...

where u moving too!!??

Paige's Pages said...

I wouldent feel bad my two year old stays in bed until eight no matter what time she gets up :) After all I am a much more pleasant person to be around if I dont have to go get her at six in the morning :) Honestly ten minutes is nothing :)

Whitney said...

There are good men out there, sometimes ya gotta shuffle through all the (can I say this?) douchebags...ha ha sorry, but really is there any better word to describe the shady men out there? Just don't give up, the guy worthy of you is out there somewhere :)
And sugar cookies sound amazing...mmmm :)

Nicole said...

I think its cute you let them talk to each other! They like each other.. so who cares? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails