Wednesday, July 1, 2009

*random thoughts*

I am full of random thoughts today so here it goes!

On Sunday I emailed my resume for an insurance job. The guy called me first thing on Monday and set up an interview for today at 4. I went to the interview and it went extremely well. The guy paused near the end and said "well, I have 2 other people that I'm considering, but you are definitely the most qualified, so I would like to offer you the position." Isn't that awesome?! I was thrilled! The job is going to be the perfect schedule for me. It will be Monday through Friday, 1 to 5 pm. I will still have the mornings and the evenings with my kiddies. I'm very excited to be back in the "real world" and make money again! The past couple of weeks I have been super stressed about being so poor. It sucks not being able to drive somewhere because I don't have gas in my car. Anyway, I start my job next Wednesday!

I've been bottling up my emotions the past few days about something and today I finally exploded. My mom got to hear it and I appreciate her listening to me and helping me feel better. I feel like because this is my blog where I can write my feelings I need to say what's on my mind. I just want to say that I really, truly, honestly care very much about AJ (Jaden and Kaylie's dad) and will always love him. He helped bring our little angels into this life and I am so grateful for that. I know that him and I have had our differences and been through a lot of bad times, but the bottom line he is my kids' dad. I may not always agree with the things he does or get mad at him about something, but I know he loves my kids and I and has a good heart. He is coming to visit this weekend and I am very excited for the kids to get to see their daddy! Those of you that care, just know that AJ will always be around for the rest of Jaden and Kaylie's lives. He's their dad! AMEN! LOL :)

What the hell is up with Wes on The Bachelorette. He is such a jerk! I can't stand to even look at him or hear his ugly voice. Jillian is completely sucked in and blinded by who he really is. I really hope he goes home next week. Kiptyn and Reed are my favorite. :)

If any of you haven't seen The Proposal yet with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, go see it right now! Omg that movie is so good. I absolutely loved it. I've seen it twice already and could see it a hundred times.

I am soooo excited to move in only a few weeks. I am moving into a super nice place here in Pleasant Grove. It's a 3 bedroom condo, only a year old. I am going to feel like a queen compared to what I am living in now. I am not looking forward to the whole moving process though, especially now since I will be working. I have lots to do!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm so excited you got that job! That is awesome.

Christensen's said...

Yay good job on getting the job! It's suuper tough to get jobs lately because so many applicanys- so you must be AMAZING at what you do! :) Annnd I agree, Wes sucks!

Rachel said...

Good luck with your job, that's so exciting!

Whitney said...

I'm so excited for you and the new job!!! We'll be working pretty much the same hours! (I'm noon-5 :) ) That's good that the kids will always have both their mommy and daddy in their lives, too :)
And I'm excited for you to move into a new place! All sorts of fun and new things happening for you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails