Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

I missed "Thankful Thursday" and I really wanted to do one so here it is. We will call it "Thankful Tuesday" instead.

I am thankful that I start my new job tomorrow. I am also thankful for my amazing brother and friends for being willing to watch my kids while I work.

I am thankful for good books to read. I love getting lost in a really good story.

I am thankful that while AJ has been here I have gotten some really good naps and been able to do fun things with friends and a certain someone special. :)

I am thankful for medicine! I went to my doctor yesterday and he gave me medicine for my "sickness" I've had the past week. NOT fun, but I am feeling much better!

I am thankful that Wes is FINALLY off The Bachelorette. What a jerk!

I am thankful for my mom and how supportive she is of me and my choices.

I am thankful for my kids. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love them so much!

2 comments:

Sarah Z said...

amen to the wes comment! What a dick...i hope no one buys his album after the comments he made last night...!

Katie said...

yay! good blog--you are the bestest! good luck tomorrow and have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails