Thursday, August 7, 2008

Peekaboo Photography photos

The first week of June, when Kaylie was just 2 months old, she and I had our pictures taken by Peekaboo Photography. Joy (my boss) had them taken for her website and her business cards. She didn't have any newborns to take pictures of and my baby was the lucky one! And a bonus for Joy was that Kaylie was her "little chocolate baby" as she calls her. :)


Here are the pictures, I am sooo pleased with them!









Here is a link to the studio's blog. http://peekaboophotos.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Julia said...

The pictures are fantastic!!! Kaylie is SO beautiful, just like her mommy!

Justi said...

You've been tagged...(check my blog in a bit because I am getting ready to post).

Megan Isham said...

Those are so cute. I want some. I never did get some of Jaden either. You are in big trouble MISTER!!! HE HE not they are so cute. I have the cutest Niece ever

Melissa said...

These are gorgeous shots! That last picture of you is beautiful!!

I also love the one of Kaylie in the chair!

Bridget said...

um...ok HOTTIE :) These are really great!!! I am in love with the first one...they are all beautiful!

3LittleFlowers said...

Those pictures are simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also stopped by her blog and she does have a great talent!!!

********** said...

Those are SOOOO beautiful... :)

Flower said...

Lauren: you have every reason to love them...they are GORGEOUS!

Flower

The Hilton Family~ said...

I love those pictures, they are darling! You and Kaylie is so beautiful!

Nicole said...

these are adorable!

The Garske's said...

Great pictures!!! Love the bow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails