Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Dad!

Whenever my family gets together we always have such a good time chatting and eating lots of food. That is what the Thomas' do best! I don't really have much to write about, so I'll just post some pictures from today.

Happy Birthday Dad aka Grandpa!

all the grandkids! Jaden, Kaylie, Anya, Katya & Sasha


Megs and I


My babies and I =)
and by the end of the night, Kaylie was exhausted.

Oh and here's a couple pictures from earlier today, Jaden and I were playing around with the camera...
he was looooving my kisses....

and then he was hating my kisses! Take a look for yourself... =(
P.S. GO COUGARS!!! ONLY 27 MORE DAYS TIL KICKOFF!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay! cute pictures---go BYU
GO Cowboys August 9th preseason! Go ROMO!

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dad! I sure like your family and your dad lots! I hope he had a happy day!

Sarah Z said...

What a coincidence...we celebrated my dad's birthday yeasterday too! But I didn't take any pics like I should have. Miss you...let's get together soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails