Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crawling at 5 months?!?!


Kaylie is quite the little gal! Right now she is 4 1/2 months and she is up on all fours already! She moved her knee forward a couple of times yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes! I wouldn't be surprised if she starts crawling in the next couple of months. She already rolls and scoots everywhere. I'll leave her on one side of the room on the floor and I come back a few minutes later and she has moved halfway across the room. She's my little tough girl! I love my little girl so much. She is so much fun! I love when she wakes up and I go in and get her and roll her over, the second she sees me she gets this big huge smile! My heart melts every time!


She's sitting in the highchair for the first time eating rice cereal...
Here they are taking their first bath together...
Jaden is such a good big brother to her. He is always so concerned about her when she is crying, and will go to her and pat her back. He likes to "help" me carry her out to the car in her car seat. In the morning when he wakes up he usually goes right for mine and Kaylie's bedroom to see if she is awake. I am sooo glad that he has learned to be "soft" with her and doesn't slap her or grab her anymore.
So today was the BYU game and we went up to my brother and sister-in-law's house to watch it and I dressed us all up in BYU shirts. Cougars won 41-17. yay!!!




3 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

She's growing up so fast! Crawling and eating rice cereal already. So cute! I love your matching BYU shirts!

Nicole said...

oh my goodness they lokk so freakin cute! I love Kaylies outfit! She is so big I can't believe that she crawled. She is in the gifted and talented. Your such a great mom your doing an awesome job!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Way to go big girl!!! My oldest two started "trying" to crawl by 4 and 5 months too, but they really didnt do it until several months later... Maybe your cutie will do it sooner, though...

She is just soooo cute, and they look so great together!!!!!!!!!!! You are one lucky mama!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails