Thursday, August 21, 2008

My life!

MY LIFE....(I got this off my sister's blog)
20 years ago, 1988: I just turned 4 years old! And my family and I moved into our new house in Sandy, Utah. I loooooved that house. I shared a room with my sister Megan and we had blue carpet. I remember my older sister Angie had pink carpet in her room, haha I guess it was cool to have colorful carpet back then.

15 years ago, 1993: I was 9 years old. I was going to Park Lane Elementary and loved going to church and being in primary. I had a huge crush on Jared Morgan. I'm pretty sure every girl in my grade did. My best friends were Cassie Nielsen and Jaron Bird.

1998: I was 15, my first year in highschool. I went to Jordan High, go Beetdiggers! I met my first love Chris Wardle, the first day of school in algebra class. It was love at first sight. :) My sophomore year was a great year! Ashley Rose, Christina Maurer, Jen Olsen, Melissa Eddy, Meagan Campbell, Emily Reid and I all became really close friends. Christina turned 16 first, so it was fun to have her drive us around in her cute red Honda CRV!

5 years ago, 2003: I was 19 living in Draper, Utah with my mom. I was dating Kevin Harkness and we got engaged. Obviously that didn't work out or else I'd be married for 4 years now! crazy!!!

2007: My son Jaden was born June 2nd. Wow time flies! And then I found out I was pregnant with Kaylie only a couple months later. I moved back to Utah from Arizona to be closer to the rest of my family and my friends, and so I could be happy and raise my babies being a happy mom.

6 months ago, February 2008: I was 7 months pregnant with Kaylie and wanting to shoot myself in the face, hehe...not seriously, that is my saying if you know me, I say "shoot me in the face" a lot. Jaden 8 months old and so much fun. He got rrrreally heavy so I had to carry him around while I was 8 months pregnant and wanting to die. Thankfully Nicole helped me through my pregnancy with Kaylie.

Today, August 21st: Happy Birthday to my sister Angie! Today I have been hanging out in Arizona at my mom's house with my kids. It's nice to be on another vacation! My mom's car is in the shop today so I don't have a car to get around so I've been keeping myself busy inside. I have cleaned a lot and took a nap with the kids and caught up on One Tree Hill season 2. :) Next, I am making dinner for everyone.

Tomorrow, August 22nd: The kids and I are going to meet my friend Camille for lunch. Then later tomorrow night I'm going out on the town with Tara and the rest of the girls. It will be good times had by all!!! :)

Answer these questions for yourself. You'll be surprised what memories you come up with!

5 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday!!! I miss you. We gotta get together when you get home. k?

Julie said...

You forgot to say that Wednesday was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!! You're so cute and I hope you are having a great time in AZ! It's hot enough here, I can't imagine the weather down there! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Katie said...

this was fun to read---i did one too! but not as good as yours.
I'm glad you are here visiting--it fun!

Unknown said...

What a cute post! And how could we ever forget Park Lane and Jared Morgan!! haha :) I'll also never forget how we loved to play barbies outside on your driveway. The neighbors probably thought we were weird, but hey, we had fun! Hope you had a great birthday!

********** said...

I liked the walk down memory lane :)

Good 'ol Park Lane - to go back to the days of no worries and playing all day, that was the life! he he

It's crazy to see where you are now..I'm glad we still keep in touch. You have two amazingly beautiful babies and you seem so happy. I'm happy for you Lauren :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails