Monday, August 25, 2008

August 20th - My birthday



I am waaay behind on my blogging. The kids and I have been having fun in Arizona at my mom's house. I don't have much to say about my birthday but I do have some cute pictures I wanted to share. My mom and Walt took the kids and I to one of my favorite restaurants, Wildflower. I got my hair cut and colored by my mom's hair stylist, and that was fun. Then my mom took me shopping and I got some clothes. It was a great birthday! I can't believe I'm 24 and have two babies! =) I am soooo thankful that I am a mom and have the two children that I have. They make me so happy! I am looking forward to many more birthdays with my babies. :)

5 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Gotta love that last picture!!!

Katie said...

yay! cuuute pictures---you look pretty with your hair all freshly done :)

That Nora Girl said...

Happy Birthday to You, Lauren! You are such a lucky mommy to be celebrating your life with your beautiful babes! Glad you had a fun birthday.

Bridget said...

Your hair looks great!! I just got mine cut last friday for the first time since James was one week old!!! LOL!! Big Brother is getting crazy, isn't it! I can't wait until tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love your blog and your family is adorable! I also wanted to tell you my birthday is August 20th too (I turned 20) and I also have a sister named Megan. How cool is that? haha.
Anyways, I'm glad you had a good birthday!!

Jenny-June 07 mommy

Related Posts with Thumbnails