Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OuR tRiP tO ArIzOnA!!! 8/19 to 8/26/08


Our trip to Arizona was a very good one! We got to stay for a whole week at my mom's house. The kids and I drove there with my mom and Walt. It was a long 11 hour drive but the kids did really well! Thank goodness! Walt took us on a little detour through Zion's National Park, and here is a picture I took from the car...
It was beautiful!

It was nice being back at my mom's house and having someone to help take care of my kids. I got to take a couple naps on my own which was nice. It was also a lot of fun playing with both kids and my mom was able to take pictures of the three of us.

Jaden had a lot of fun running around the house, discovering new things to get into.
He also learned a new word "doggy" - but I think he thought Remi was a horse.

Kaylie enjoyed being held by Grandma a lot and playing on the floor with her toys. She is growing up so fast! She is already trying to crawl and sit up on her own!
I got to spend some time with my good friends Tara and Colby. Friday night Colby, his friend and I went to the club Barcelona and had a blast. Then Saturday night we all went to my favorite club, E4 to celebrate my birthday. It was so much fun just letting loose and shaking our booties! :)
And the next day Tara came over to try and teach Jaden and Kaylie how to say "Auntie Peach." It was pretty cute, Jaden said peach!
I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of the most important of my trip...my favorite place to eat, Wildflower! :) If any of you have never been there, you are missing out. Some people don't love it as much as me, but they are crazy! It's similar to Paradise Bakery, but I think it is much better. I got to enjoy their turkey sandwich and tomato bread salad only twice. Hopefully next time I can go there everyday. LOL :)
Anyway, our trip to Arizona was a blast! I am so grateful for my mom and Walt and all they do for our little family. I love you guys!

3 comments:

JeSs said...

so fun! You look like you guys had a blast! The kiddies are so adorable!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you and the kiddies came back for a visit. We love you! MOM

Bridget said...

What fun!!! I am going to be going to AZ in a couple weeks to visit my mom too! I am going to track down the nearest Wildflower to her house and definatly check it out! Where in AZ were you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails