Friday, September 24, 2010

fill in the blank friday



1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be  Sandra Bullock...I just love her.

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be       no crazy child molestors or abusers .

3.  Yesterday      was a good day! My good friend Matt took my kids' pictures at the park and they turned out amazing. Then Jamie and I took the kids to Yogurtland and got a yummy treat .

4.  My favorite comfort food is        homemade bread .

5.  My new favorite blog find is    I don't really have a favorite, just all my friends and family on my list.

6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet   Bridget! We have a lot in common and we both LOVE Big Brother :) .

7.  My favorite breakfast food is       homemade waffles or scrambled eggs   .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails