Saturday, September 18, 2010

fill in the blank friday


1.   When I get a day to myself I like to sleep in, go tanning, watch tv, go to the gym, and just relax :)

2.  High school was...an interesting time in my life. I had some very good times, but very miserable times as well. The best thing was I had two great boyfriends (at different times obviously) to keep a smile on my face. 

3.  A little dream I have is swim with a dolphin.

4.  A big dream I have is to be Britney Spears' hairstylist! ha! j/k, well I'm actually serious, but really I do want to be a cosmetologist soooo bad.

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be BMW please :)  or a yellow jeep wrangler

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful anytime I go out on the town with Jamie and the way he looks at me and smiles and tells me how great I look. 
 
7.  Tomorrow I will...be watching the BYU game, hanging out with the kiddies and enjoying the warm weather while it lasts.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Britney Spears needs someone to do her hair, you would do a great job! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails