Friday, September 10, 2010

fill in the blank friday





1.   The strangest thing I've ever eaten is gumbo...ew


2.  I wouldn't be caught dead not wearing a bra in public.

3.  When I am 75 I will hopefully have lots of grandkids, kids, and be sitting in my rocking chair next to Jamie :)

4.  If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named ummm let's go with Monica, Santa Monica beach, lol. 

5.  My name is Lauren...named after...no one, my mom just liked the name. Who wouldn't though? hehehe j/k :)

6.  My all time favorite photo is...that is way too hard since I am a picture-taking freak! The one of me holding Jaden for the very first time in the hospital is probably the most meaningful. The day I became a mommy! And my future favorite photo will be my wedding day! (whenever that is!)

7.  If I could afford it I would buy a house with a big apartment/mother-in-law home in the backyard for my mom and Walt and Remi. Then I would buy a brand new car that won't break down on me! Then I would take Jamie and the kiddies to Disneyworld. :) Then go to a Dallas Cowboys football game!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails