Monday, June 28, 2010

missing you...

Holy crap I miss my babies soooooo much! I have had a very nice break, but I'm ready for it to be over! I want my babies home! I want to squeeze, kiss, play, talk, hug, listen, cuddle, and love them. One week from today I will be picking them up and taking them home with me! 

I talked to them on webcam tonight for a few minutes and it was so special to see their faces light up when they saw me. Jaden was talking about Disneyland and how excited he is to go there. Their grandparents took them to the newly remodeled airport today in San Jose and they got to see a lot of planes. I can't wait to hear all of their stories. Jaden is going to be talking about it forever. They both told me they loved me a few times and blew me kisses. I love them so much!!!
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails