Monday, June 7, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (Monday)

Join in the fun! The more the merrier..




1. My dream vacation would be Hawaii...that may sound boring to some of you, but I have NEVER been there and I want to go there sooooo bad. I want to swim with a dolphin, go to a luau, lay on the beach all day, go whale watching, snorkeling, helicopter ride, waterfalls, etc. etc. etc.!

2. The best trip I've ever taken Orlando, Florida with my mom when I was 17. We went to Disney World and fun water parks and a luau and had sooo much fun. And when I went to Vegas in April with Jamie. We had such a fun time.

3. The most important items to take on a road trip are cell phone and good music!

4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is hopefully Arizona in the next few months. I miss my mama!

5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be Usher!

6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was forgetting to pack my 2 nice bras and only having a sports bra! LOL

7. My favorite traveling memory is when I was in San Diego with my mom and sister in the hotel room being silly and singing songs along with my disc man. We always have so much fun traveling together. Good times! Oh and choir tour back in high school with friends. That was a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails