Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (on Saturday)


1.  If I could choose my last meal it would be  Chicken Kiev from Five All's and their yummy rolls and little onion breadsticks.
 
2.  My favorite person to share a meal with is Jamie, my mom and Megan because, Jamie - because I love him; my mom and Megan - because we sit there and go "mmm" the whole time and talk about how amazing the food is and giggle. :)

3.  The best meal I've ever had was Five All's for sure!

4.  The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is pizza!!!

5.  My absolute specialty in the kitchen is Jamie thinks my lasagna is good and apple juice chicken.

6.  The city that has the best food is  New York  and my favorite restaurant there is I don't remember what its called but it was a pizza place and it was gourmet, delicious and amazing!!!

7.  My favorite healthy snack is edamame.

8.  In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is  Italian for the win! 

9.  If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose chicken kiev from Five All's.

10.  The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was I'm not big on desserts, but once a year cheesecake with strawberries on top is delectable! 

1 comments:

Katie said...

goodone--will have to do this next friday when im back on my computer! im glad Jamie likes apple juice chicken! woo hooo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails