Sunday, June 6, 2010

The life of a bachelorette...

I have really felt like a bachelorette the past few weeks. I say this because I haven't had my kids for the past couple of weeks. They are in California with their daddy having a blast. I work and play and that's all I do lately. Jamie and I have gotten to spend pretty much everyday together which has been so much fun. We've really enjoyed our time together, just the two of us. Trust me when I say this though, I MISS MY BABIES!!!! It's bitter sweet because I am enjoying a much needed break, but I also miss them soooo much. I've been talking to them on webcam and that has been a lot of fun. Jaden always tells me that he misses me and that melts my heart. Hearing Kiki say "love you" is the best! I love my babies so much. I'm thankful that they have a good daddy that likes to play with them and do fun things. 

Here's a recap of my past couple of weeks as a bachelorette :) Vegas and fun with friends!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Fun times! great pictures

Mich said...

Um hello- I don't know what you're doing but you look amazing! It seems like just as I am gaining more weight than I ever though possible everyone and their dog is shrinking down. Unfair! That's awesome you get a LONG break after 3 years of being alone with those kids. Looks like Vegas was tons of fun. I love that place.

Alisha Chase said...

Yahoo for a much needed Break Lauren!! You are awesome! Its good to miss them, but oh so good to let them have this time with their dad too!! You will be excited when they get back!! BUT enjoy every moment you and Jamie have together alone! Won't happen very often!

Megan Isham said...

Yay glad you are having fun!!! and that the kids are having fun. Anyhooo lets hang out one night too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails