Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cali with Daddy

Jaden and Kaylie are having so much fun at their daddy's house in California. I have gotten to talk to them quite a few times on web cam and on the phone. They always say the cutest things and are so excited to tell me all about what they've been doing. Jaden told me that he missed me and I asked him if he is ready to come home and he answered, "No, not yet, I have to eat my chicken pillows first." :o) What a little cutie pie! Daddy is doing a great job with them. They are eating better, doing awesome on potty training, and Kaylie said "bye-bye" to the binkie! Thanks Daddy! Here are some pictures that AJ has emailed me since they've been there. AJ isn't much with words so I don't know a lot about what they do all the time, but I do know that these pictures are stinkin cute and my kids are so happy!

sorry about the pictures that are sideways, just turn your head haha!

2 comments:

Mich said...

Nice background! It's funny because I was going to pick the flip flop one, but then I remembered you had it on yours.

I bet it's a lot easier being away from them knowing they're in good hands and they're having tons of fun.

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! We miss them:(! But they really do look like their having tons of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails