Thursday, July 1, 2010

Proud to be an American!

Happy (early) 4th of July!!!

I am very thankful to live and raise my kids in this awesome country. Our country is definitely dealing with a lot of hard times, but doing a lot better than most countries! I am grateful that we have a kick ass president! I ♥ President Obama, I think he is the perfect president to have during these crazy times. We are really blessed to live in America and have the freedoms that we do. 

Hope everyone has a safe 4th of July weekend! I will be picking up my babies on the 4th, what better way to spend it! :) 

1 comments:

Mich said...

Amen! I disagree with a lot of things Obama is doing, but I strongly believe in supporting your president no matter who they are. I swear if one more person bashes him on facebook I am going to start deleting them as friends. Whatever happened to patriotism?

And yeah for getting your kids back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails