Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful that I get to wake up to these two precious faces everyday.



I am thankful for AJ listening to me, even when I don't think he is listening and surprising me with presents in the mail.

I am thankful that my mom and Walt and their dog Remi are coming next week to visit us!

I am thankful to have Abbey as my amazing photographer. I can't wait to have Kaylie's 2 year old pictures done in April.

I am thankful for Thursdays because I absolutely love to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. (Team Sam and Addison!!!)

I am thankful for my patience. Some of you may laugh because most of you know I am very impatient, BUT I do know that when it comes to my kids, most of the time I am very patient. I know it has a lot to do with why they are so happy all of the time.

I am thankful for making new friends. Andrea is a girl in my same building and she has such a cute family and she helps me out a lot! She wasted 2 hours of her time to help me with my video for my application. I am looking forward to getting to know her and her friends more.

I am thankful that Jaden is on his way to being completely potty trained. No more diapers for him, just Cars pull-ups for naps and nighttime.

I am thankful to be back in my workout mode. I've been to the gym everyday this week and it feels great!

I am thankful for nights like tonight where my kids were extremely giggly and happy and laughed at pretty much anything I said or did.

I am thankful that my kids love each other and give each other hugs and kisses daily.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute cute cute!! Can't wait until kaylie is better so we can play!

Rachel said...

Fun post! Pictures are adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails