Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rock-a-bye Baby...




Kaylie loves loves loves her new baby that Uncle Ry-ry got for her. She carries it around everywhere we go, and I mean everywhere. She takes good care of her, too. She puts her in the baby high chair so they can eat together. When the binkie falls out of the baby's mouth, the baby will make a crying sound and she instantly jumps up (no matter what she is doing) and says "crying!!!" and hurries and gives her a love or puts the binkie back in her mouth. It is so adorable. Sometimes I purposely will make the baby cry just to see Kaylie's cute face and hear her little voice say "crying!!!"

Since my kids were born I have always sang this song to them...
Rock-a-bye, don't you cry,
Little baby Jaden/Kaylie
Rock-a-bye, don't you cry,
Little baby Jaden/Kaylie

They love that song and sometimes I even hear Kaylie try singing it to her baby. I just love my little Kiki and what a sweetie pie she is!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Kaylie is so sweet and pretty! ♥

Nicole said...

She Is such a sweetie pie! Girls are the BEST:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails