Monday, February 8, 2010

Babysitters needed :)

My school is starting March 17th (could change, depending on the remodeling if it's done or not).
I will be going to school Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm. Jaden and Kaylie will be in a daycare Wednesday and Thursday. The problem is, the daycare closes at 6:00 pm. I need someone to pick my kids up by then or before then and take care of them until about 7:15 when I get home from school.
Also, on Saturday the daycare is closed so I need someone to watch them on Saturday. Even if it's just one Saturday a month that would be a big help. I have a couple people that can do one Saturday a month I just need some others as well.
I will be able to pay you for babysitting and for picking them up in the evenings. If anyone is interested or if you know anyone that would be interested in doing this - making some extra cash, please let me know!

*the daycare is located in Orem right by the University Mall.

Email me, leave a comment or call me 480-652-1498

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HEY. I would love to help! I'm nto sure if I could help though, until after this semester is over (end of April), but after that, I think I could volunteer for Saturdays.

AND.. I could help some days during the week, every once in awhile. I think I'll email you..

AND YAY FOR GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! :D

Alisha Chase said...

I have class a couple saturdays a month. But i could probably work out one week that worked. Or some of the nights during the week. Let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails