Monday, February 1, 2010

Must Go Monday

Thank you Michelle (I used your idea on Must Go Monday.)

Potty training...why can't it be that when babies get to a certain age they can suddenly go to the bathroom on their own? 1 1/2 or 2 years old would be perfect. Only in my dreams, I know. Potty training is a lot of work. I think boys are harder, or maybe it's just my little boy. He has a weak bladder like me. Every 10-15 minutes I take him to the bathroom. He doesn't always go, but if I let one interval go by and wait, well then he has an accident in his underwear. I started him today and he did awesome! He only had a few accidents. The thing I'm most excited about is that he went poop in the toilet without me even asking him to! I'm so proud of him. I can't wait to get him completely potty trained! Hopefully day two tomorrow will be even better!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Haha he looks so cute in his little undies!

Nicole said...

Keep up the great work! I bet by the end of the week he will be trained!!

Katie said...

Jaden is so good and smart!

Mich said...

I hated potty training! Except for I love how cute they look in their little underwear. I started Zachary too early, which meant a lot of accidents. I've heard girls are much easier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails