Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Talkative Tuesday

Today was such a fun day. We got to hang out with my bff Nicole and her little girls for the first time in almost 2 months. It was fun to catch up and let the kids play again. It's fun having Londyn part of the crazy group of kids now. She crawls around and likes to play with the kids. Kaylie absolutely LOVES Londyn. She kept giving her hugs and toys and wanted to play with her.

I asked Nicole to do Kaylie's hair because Nicole does it a lot faster and a lot better than I can do. Kaylie of course didn't like it, but didn't cry near as bad as she does when I do it. I took a picture of Nicole doing her hair, but it was really a sad picture so I wont post it. Here is an after picture though. I love her hair! Nicole does such a good job :)

Jaden is doing AWESOME with potty training. He only had one accident today. He loves all his different underwear and choosing which ones he wants to wear. He is really starting to get the hang of telling me if he needs to go without me asking. I still ask him every 20 minutes if he needs to go and I usually just make him go. I think he is taking after my bladder. :(

Tomorrow I have my interview/appointment with the new cosmetology school I am hopefully going to attend. It was originally Dallas Roberts that I chose, but they are being bought out by Aveda Institute. So I have to go meet with the Aveda people and do a full on interview and I will have to write an essay and all of that. It's apparently the "Harvard" of beauty schools. I am very excited about it. The schedule will be perfect for me, only Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 9 am to 6 pm. It's not too much time away from my kids, but enough time to make me feel like an adult again and enjoy school!

What a difference working out makes! I miss working out sooo much. I thankfully haven't gained weight, just probably a few inches. It's been almost 2 months since I have worked out and it's really taking a toll on my body. I slacked off big time in California because the gym was too far and I didn't have the money to pay for a temporary membership and there wasn't any room in the house to do a work out. And since I've been home I am focused on getting Jaden potty trained and by the end of the day I'm tired and just want to sit on my butt. I know, I know, all excuses, but I am going to get back into it for sure. I am hoping Thursday or Friday I will be back at the PG rec center spinning my a$$ off! I need to feel happy and energetic and in shape again!

I'm excited for the Superbowl this Sunday! I'm rooting for the Saints, but I wont mind if the Colts win because I would love for Austin Collie (former BYU player) to win his first super bowl! Go Saints! Go Collie!


4 comments:

Andrea Tao said...

Thats so cool thats you're going to beauty school! We can trade massages for hair! And good for you for working out, I wish I could work out, if only it didn't provoke the baby to want to come early! After the baby is born I want to do a race, you should do it with me! It's really good motivation to have a deadline. I know Corinn and Kristen go to the gym almost every day, you should go with them!

Nicole said...

I'm excited for you to go to Beauty school! That's so awesome, and you've wanted to do it for so long! THEN once you are good, you can practice on my hair! haha.

Good job with Jaden, I'm sure he'll understand.. when he's meant to understand. My little brother LOVED the cheerios in the toilet thing.

And, I'm chearing for the Saints too! I hope they win!

Alisha Chase said...

Wow I LOVE Kaylie's hair! Nicole did a really great job! I am excited for you to go to beauty school too! You can do my hair then too! yahoo! BUT really i think its awesome you are perusing something you have dreamed of doing! It will be great!!

Mich said...

You will love school! Good for you! And even though you'll be away from your kids you are doing more for them in the long run. Good luck with babysitting- that has been the biggest nightmare for me while going to school. I've almost quit several times just because of the stress of finding babysitting. I hope it all works out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails