Saturday, December 19, 2009

Road Trip!!!





Our road trip started out on Wednesday. We left around 4:30 pm and got to Reno at around midnight. AJ's parents paid for us to stay in a hotel (thank goodness) so we were able to split up the long drive to San Jose. The kids did soooo awesome on both trips. Neither one of them ever had long crying spells or anything like that. Only a couple of times they got whiny and ready to get out. I only had to stop 2 times on the first day and 2 on the second day. Jaden was really excited about getting to stay in a hotel. I explained to him where we were going and a lot of the car ride he sang that song "Hotel" by Flo-Rida where he says Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn! It's really cute when Jaden sings it. I was so worried when we got to the hotel room that Jaden wouldn't go to sleep. He was extremely tired, but so wound up. I had to call and ask for another crib so they both slept in a crib and after about 30 minutes finally went to sleep. We slept until 8 am and then had room service breakfast. Then we left for San Jose at around 11. The kids were so excited to see Daddy. I'm glad we are here and having a fun time with Daddy and the rest of the family. I really hope the kids do so well on the drive back, too!

3 comments:

Megan Isham said...

glad you got there okay. Glad you are having fun

Sarah Z said...

It makes the trip so much nicer when the kids do good, huh?! I just have to tell you, my parents gave all the grandkids jammies on Christmas Eve & Tucker got the ones Jaden is wearing & my neice got the ones Kaylie is wearing! They are cute!

Alisha Chase said...

Yahoo success!! Good luck on the trip home!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails