Monday, December 7, 2009

2 1/2 years old!



My little boy is officially 2 1/2 years old now. (as of Dec. 2nd)
I know I am not biased when I say that he is extremely smart. His teachers at the child care tell me that all the time as well as complete strangers. I am amazed at how awesome his memory is. He remembers things from months ago. I'm so proud of him and how much he loves to learn and ask questions.

Some of Jaden's favorite things...

cuddling with mommy under his Cars blanket
playing with Lightning McQueen, Chick Hicks, Doc, Dinaco Blue
watching Cars, Dora, Dinosaur Train, Jungle Junction
apple juice
taffy, chocolate, suckers
"firetruck" hat
playing football in the house
reading books
drawing
listening to music
singing songs

I love you Jaden Aristotle James!!!


1 comments:

Katie said...

I love him -- he's so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails