Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Nicole!


Nicole and I...

This is when we became close friends. Summer 2002 right after graduation. I let her chop my hair off after her being in cosmetology school for only 6 weeks. She did awesome!

November 2006 I was visiting from Arizona. This is her in their new home as newlyweds.


Here we are at my baby shower (the first one) Jaden is in my belly, March 07


Brindley and Jaden meeting for the first time @ Pizza Factory, July 07


September 07 - first month I moved back to Utah


Baby shower #2 pregnant with Kaylie, February 08


St. Patrick's Day 08 - me, Nicole and Jess


April 11, 2008 my little Kaylie was born. Nicole was there in the room with me playing my "husband"/"partner" haha! I am so thankful that she was there for me through that whole labor. She is a true friend!



Tulip Festival April 2008


August 2009

Happy Birthday Nicole! I love you tons and tons. I am so grateful for your friendship. I love all the good times and hard times we have had together. We have been through a lot and I'm so glad we are still so close. Thank you for all that you do for us and for being an awesome best friend.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe you still have all those pictures! We look so young in that first picture, when were old and gray that will be funny to look at!! lol! Your such a great friend yourself and im so glad you made the decision to move back here when you had Jaden! Thanks for the fun memeories! I love you to death! No matter what happens or where we end up will stay bffs:)

Sarah Z said...

What fun pics to look at! You were definitely brave to let her chop your hair...it took me a while before I would let her touch my hair! Now I'm so glad that I do!

JeSs said...

YAY! Such a cute post. PS where are you going to school? i am so excited for you! CONGRATS!

Alisha Chase said...

Way fun trip down memory lane!!! Hope Nicole had a super happy Birthday! I am glad you have had such an awesome friend to be there when you needed her!!! Yay for awesome friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails