Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aughts 2000-2009

  • after living in my house for 12 years in Sandy, Utah - my mom and I moved into a townhouse in Draper, Utah
  • going to Disneyworld for the first time with my mom
  • being in my high school's performing choirs, Chamber, A' Capella, and Madrigals
  • the fun choir tours to Disneyland and San Antonio, Texas
  • graduating from Jordan High - 2002
  • becoming an aunt in 2002
  • going to New York City for the first time
  • moving away from home to live in Arizona in 2005
  • working for Liberty Mutual and getting my Property & Casualty License
  • working at 24 Hour Fitness, meeting AJ and becoming friends
  • spending 2 weeks in Boston for my job training - soo much fun!
  • September 26, 2006 - finding out I was going to become a mother!
  • another trip to Disneyworld, this time with my dad, brother, sister and extended family - Sept. 2006
  • finding out I was going to have a son! January 2007
  • June 2, 2007 my little Jaden was born...the day I became a mother and my life changed for the better
  • moving back to Utah with Jaden into a little tiny apartment just him and I - Sept. 2007
  • finding out I was pregnant again :) realizing that my kids are going to be 10 months apart!
  • October 2007 finding out I was going to have a daughter!
  • April 11, 2008 my little sweetie pie Kaylie was born
The last few years of the "aughts" were definitely some of the hardest times of my life and probably the hardest times I will ever have, but it has all been worth it. I do not regret anything that has happened and know that everything has happened for a reason. I think back to so many moments where I could have done or chosen something different. I'm sure glad I didn't. I'm thankful for the choices I've made in my adult life so far and thankful for the mistakes I have made and learned from and grown stronger because of. Most of all I am so happy to be a mother to the two greatest, happiest, sweetest, most beautiful children ever. I sit here today December 31, 2009 - the end of an amazing decade and can honestly say that I am happy. Life is good and I look forward to the next decade and to this new year 2010.
Happy New Year everyone!!!

6 comments:

Megan Isham said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!! I AM HONESTLY HAPPY TOO AND LIFE HAS BEEN GOOD TO US. LOVE YOU TONS AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME AND YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOM!!!!!!

Katie said...

Yay! an amazing 10 years and I'm glad that you are happy! Love you tons ♥

Nicole said...

Well said!!! You are a great mom and a very strong one you have done an AWESOME job with what life has handed to you!! Look forward to seeing you sometime next week:)

Alisha Chase said...

Love your timeline of HAPPINESS!!! Way to look back and see the bright moments that shine beyond all the bumps in the same road!!!

Nicole said...

I love this. I'm glad you're so happy! And you're kids are adorable, and you're a great mom! So yay! Happy New Year (late.. I've been a little blog-absent. oops.)

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie!I this account of yours is still open. I have been looking for you for years! This is Krista Woods from Verizon Wireless. If you get this please email at kwoods722@gmail.com. Hope you get,I will keep looking for you! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails